EASY ONLINE APPLICATION
HOW IT WORKS
- Select your preferred rental property in the apartment finder and click on “apply” within the apartment details; you will then be taken to the application tool automatically.
- You will now be guided through the application process step by step.
- Please remember to specify multiple apartment numbers in case one of your favourites has already been reserved. Write down the property numbers of your favourites or save them as PDF files.
- Please ensure that all applicants have to hand an up-to-date extract from the Debt Enforcement Register (no older than two months) going back at least 2 years.
- Also prepare further documents, if necessary SCHUFA information (German credit rating agency), passport or ID (also for Swiss citizens), residence permit.
- The details of the applicant’s employer (or pension certificate and proof of assets) and current landlord (including contact and telephone number) are also requested. This information will of course be treated as confidential and is provided on a voluntary basis. Please note, however, that complete applications will be given priority in the review process and will be considered for binding reservations.
We hope you enjoy choosing your favourite apartment.
For security reasons, reservations are primarily being made from the plan.
Please note that you can only apply online at 8037-zurich.ch. If this is not possible for you, please contact us via email@example.com or on 044 434 24 83.